Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leaf Credo IIQ format, what's differing?  (Read 1368 times)

torger

Leaf Credo IIQ format, what's differing?
« on: September 30, 2013, 09:43:33 am »

I'm using some "manufacturer independent" tools to process raw files which all rely on dcraw support to be able to load raw files.

While the Leaf .mos files (Aptus, Aptus-II) and the Phase One .iiq format is quite well-supported (including backs like the IQ180, you may need to add some color matrix info though), the Leaf Credo series seems to write some different .iiq format because these cannot be parsed at all by dcraw's iiq parser.

Has anyone any information on what the problem may be? Has the Credo backs some radically new format embedded in the .iiq, or are there only trivial changes?

I'll try to convince mr Coffin (the dcraw programmer) to take a look at it, but it would be nice if I could provide any information on the differences.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 10:13:24 am by torger »

yaya

• http://yayapro.com
Re: Leaf Credo IIQ format, what's differing?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 11:26:23 am »

Hi Torger, there is no difference between IQ and Credo files in terms of file format. Your friend over at dcraw should be able to figure out why you can't open the files...

Yair
Yair Shahar | Product Manager | Phase One - Cultural Heritage
e: ysh@phaseone.com |

torger

Re: Leaf Credo IIQ format, what's differing?
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2013, 03:03:10 pm »

Thanks Yair, that's valuable feedback. It's probably some trivial problem then.

(It seems to be the huffman decoding that fails in dcraw, the format number of the Credo files seem to be "6" while it for an IQ180 is "3", so I'm guessing there's been some format upgrade that dcraw is not yet compatible with.)
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 03:38:49 pm by torger »
Pages: [1]   Go Up