Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Does Michael Reichmann have an online photo gallery?  (Read 1472 times)

ilsiu

Does Michael Reichmann have an online photo gallery?
« on: September 22, 2013, 10:33:22 pm »

I know that Michael is still a very active photographer - the LuLa cover page regularly features his recent photos.  But is there any online photo gallery that shows a large collection of his images?  I can't seem to find anything like that on luminous-landscape.

francois

Re: Does Michael Reichmann have an online photo gallery?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2013, 07:39:36 am »

I cannot find anything either but until then, you might try this: http://www.luminous-landscape.com/search/?q=page+1&Search=Search&area=all
Francois

ilsiu

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2013, 10:09:43 am »

Thanks - I gave the search engine a shot, but the images seemed to be mostly older ones (more than ~5 years old) and were scattered in different articles and mixed with images from other photographers.  I was hoping to find a large collection of images in the same place.

francois

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 11:53:00 am »

Thanks - I gave the search engine a shot, but the images seemed to be mostly older ones (more than ~5 years old) and were scattered in different articles and mixed with images from other photographers.  I was hoping to find a large collection of images in the same place.

You might want to contact Michael directly via PM.
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up