Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: "the transition to Creative Cloud is happening sooner than expected"  (Read 10360 times)

ButchM

Re: "the transition to Creative Cloud is happening sooner than expected"
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2013, 09:29:23 pm »

Can you please provide a reference to your numbers here. What I found is that the CEO had just under $2,000,000 shares and that he sold about 250,000 shares. My math indicates this is about 12%, a little lower than your 90% claim. Also, the CEO has a bonus structure that can net him another 350,000 shares in 2013.

Now, would you not sell off some 12% of your shares so you can purchase some nice stuff with the money? Is there anything wrong with that? I think not...I would do the same.

Your implications that the rats are jumping off the sinking ship are just nonsense. Where do you dream such things up?

http://www.secform4.com/insider-trading/1224154.htm

Guess you wish to ignore the 845,000 total shares he has sold off so far in 2013 ... currently retaining 231,672 shares ... a few months back, the percentage of shares sold sold vs. percentage of shares retained was over the 90 percentile ...

The "rats are jumping off the sinking ship" is you poor analogy ... I merely pointed out if the CEO doesn't believe he can profit in a more substantial fashion holding onto more of his shares (I'm not saying he should let it all ride, after all he's gotta eat) ... why should the average investor not follow his lead?

wtlloyd

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2013, 03:53:56 am »

Expect a surge in December when people like me who currently have CS6 and LR5 sign up to avoid losing the $9.99/mo deal....

Breezebrowser used to be a one time unlimited purchase. I still keep version 1.9 loaded as a super quick raw viewer.

Raw Shooter is long gone (oohh, evil Adobe strikes again!)

Realviz Stitcher - what a fiasco at the end

Let's not even go into old DOS utilities like PrintCache or QEMM and many, many others....

Things change. I'd rather read about tilting at windmills than do it.

Wayne Fox

• waynefox.com
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2013, 08:24:53 pm »

Ta
No surprises you are there to get things nice and precise Issac.  ;D
I did actually think it was 8.5 million, but thought it was chancing it saying something that precise and hedged my bets. And it was actually 8.4 million.

So 7.4 million conversions to go then.
Looks like 12.8 million to me, 8.4 total suite, and 4.4 total point products.  This excludes those already switched to the cloud, and I assume includes the entire product mix, not just photoshop.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up