Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for Epson r2880 profile for Pictorico paper  (Read 2524 times)

Desertglow

Looking for Epson r2880 profile for Pictorico paper
« on: September 11, 2013, 03:14:48 pm »

Hello,

before I address the cost of having my Epson r2880 printer profiled, I am asking if someone can help me out in finding a canned profile for Pictorico Hi-Gloss White Film (PPF150). Unfortunately on the Pictorico site there is no profile for my printer, and those for the other models do not work well...

Thanks!

Rand47

Re: Looking for Epson r2880 profile for Pictorico paper
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 03:46:34 pm »

While they don't list profiles for the R2880, they do have this statement on their web site:

We are still working on profiles for major printers.  Please feel free to contact us to tell us your needs.  Based on your requests, we measure the needs and determine the priority.  We cannot guarantee that we can create profiles for all the printer models.  Please be sure to specify the type of media you are requesting a profile for, as well as the make and model of your printer.

At the bottom of the page here:  http://diamond-jet.com/resources.aspx

Rand
Rand Scott Adams

Desertglow

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 03:50:12 pm »

Yes, I contacted them and they told me to use 3880/4880 profiles. But I got bad results......it would seem the printers are different.

hugowolf

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 10:09:05 pm »

While they don't list profiles for the R2880, they do have this statement on their web site:

We are still working on profiles for major printers.  Please feel free to contact us to tell us ...

That noitice has been up there for at least three years, and the list of profiles has hardly changed since that time.

Brian A

Rand47

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2013, 07:46:49 am »

That noitice has been up there for at least three years, and the list of profiles has hardly changed since that time.

Brian A

Brian,  Thanks for the info.  Looks like they're not much interested in customer service. 

Rand
Rand Scott Adams

Ernst Dinkla

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2013, 04:19:16 am »

Hello,

before I address the cost of having my Epson r2880 printer profiled, I am asking if someone can help me out in finding a canned profile for Pictorico Hi-Gloss White Film (PPF150). Unfortunately on the Pictorico site there is no profile for my printer, and those for the other models do not work well...

Thanks!

Maybe Pete Meyers has an answer for you:
http://photo.net/learning/fine-art/why-paper/

--
Met vriendelijke groet, Ernst

http://www.pigment-print.com/spectralplots/spectrumviz_1.htm
July 2013, 500+ inkjet media white spectral plots.
Pages: [1]   Go Up