Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Pentax 645D kit with several lenses and accessories - price reduced  (Read 3519 times)

JanStrandstrom

KIT HAS BEEN SOLD!

Best Regards,
Jan Strandstrom
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 05:07:45 am by JanStrandstrom »

j3pp3

Very tempted price indeed! I guess the items are in Sweden/scandinavian, I live in Sweden as well. But still it'd required saving all the way to the end of the year to afford it, for me! People who can afford it really shouldn't hesitate!

stereojet

Sounds a bargain Jan. I like the pictures you did with it.

Wish I had the money to buy it.

Cheers

Tom

Vaards

For sale again.

I wonder if here are any real buyers. 7 persons have "bought" it and when they should pay the kit they disappear like smoke up in air.  >:(

A cheap kit, in perfect condition, all you need and a real seller... What else is needed  ???

Br, Jan

I am really, really interestd to get 645d (I have more than ten 645 FA lenses already), although at the moment... Zero funds. May be I can offer some kind of barter - I have super good condition Coolscan 9000, LN or mint Voigtlander 125mm apo macro (pentax mount) and some other so so needed/used gadgets... Like UX31A-XB72 ultra slim laptop with IPS panel bought for 1800 USD at amazon. Or I can wash your floors and help in garden with some work? :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up