Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Gitzo GT3530LSV Systematic Tripod  (Read 1414 times)

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
FS: Gitzo GT3530LSV Systematic Tripod
« on: August 28, 2013, 09:28:14 am »

This is a Gitzo GT3530LSV Systematic Tripod in excellent condition. The leg sections are clean and scratch-free. The legs extend smoothly and lock tightly. The only real signs of wear are on the mounting surface for the tripod head, and that is cosmetic with no paint loss. This tripod is ideal for pro DSLRs with or without big lenses, medium format cameras or video rigs. It includes an (unused) video bowl adapter, wrenches, Gitzo lubricant, tripod bag, hang tag and instructions, all in the original packaging. I'm selling this tripod because I'm using a more compact tripod now and don't use this one much. This tripod does not have a center column and is identical to the GT3530LS except for the video bowl adapter. You can find out more on the B&H website.

I've used this tripod with medium format cameras, DSLRs with a 600mm lens on a gimbal mount, and with a tech cam. It can support close to 40 lbs. and is very stable under any conditions. The top leg sections have been protected by LensCoat leg wraps for most of its life.

I'm asking $515.00, including shipping and PayPal fee. Reasonable offers will be considered. You can contact me by PM, by email at "joe dot colson at me dot com" or by using the Contact page on my website. I cannot ship internationally. Free shipping to CONUS. Payment by PayPal. No trade offers please.

Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2013, 09:48:57 am by Joseph Colson »

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
FS: Gitzo GT3530LSV Systematic Tripod
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 03:50:58 pm »

The Gitzo GT3530LSV Systematic tripod has been SOLD. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up