Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The plumber passed away  (Read 683 times)

Harald L

The plumber passed away
« on: August 26, 2013, 05:39:00 pm »

I wonder how a fish-manger decorates his grave.

Glad to be an amateur

francois

Re: The plumber passed away
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 05:50:25 am »

Very nice geometry, colors and details…

Is it really in a cemetery?
Francois

Harald L

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 07:08:01 am »

...Is it really in a cemetery?

Yes and No. I've seen this particular one in a gardening exhibition which is partly located in a cemetery. But I've asked the gardener (not seriously;-) how I could arrange my own grave considering my profession (I would need some keybords, CPU- and memory-chips, disk-drives etc) and he told me that he had already decorated several plots for plumbers, carpenters and masons.

Harald
Glad to be an amateur

francois

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 07:29:10 am »

Yes and No. I've seen this particular one in a gardening exhibition which is partly located in a cemetery. But I've asked the gardener (not seriously;-) how I could arrange my own grave considering my profession (I would need some keybords, CPU- and memory-chips, disk-drives etc) and he told me that he had already decorated several plots for plumbers, carpenters and masons.

Harald

Thanks Harald for the info. I have quite a few old HDs, keyboards, floppy discs, SyQuests etc… Now, you gave me an excellent idea… I know where they will end up! Considering that pharaohs took many "accessories" with them for eternity, why shouldn't we do the same!
 :D
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up