Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Contax 645 camera body with 80mm f2 Planar lens, film back and Contax strap  (Read 6470 times)

narikin

Complete Contax 645 camera , in perfect working condition.

Body
Prism finder
80mm lens + lens cap,
MFB-1 film back
Contax strap

all in excellent working order

Can use for film, or of course attach a Contax fit digital back.
A great camera, simply amazing quality construction by Contax/Zeiss.

Excellent condition - I look after my gear. see images. Note I put tape over the 'Contax' name! always do that.

$2600, I would very much prefer an in person exchange in NYC, but would consider other options. Thank You.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 12:56:48 pm by narikin »

Zuazua

Thanks but I dont understand. Why are you saying to always cover the name of the Camera?

narikin

Its simply that I work in an urban environment, so don't like to show off the name/ brand of expensive camera I use. So I tape them all over - Leica, Alpa, etc. All covered with tape.  Its pretty common on the street.

JoeyBauer

I'm assuming this is sold, but if not, I would like to buy it from you.

Please let me know,
Joey

Darth Wader

I have exactly the same setup, except in brand new condition, for sale. You can call me directly at 780-932-3541. I live in Canada, Mountain Standard time. I have all the boxes, manuals, and accessories. It's perfect! I'll explain details when you call.
Wade

dfphotography

Hello,
Do you either of you still have these for sale?

Dana

narikin

my 645 is back for sale, following me wandering off to other parts of the globe.  It goes on eBay soon too. (higher price)

I would be very suspicious of the other sale from Canada above - no history, no image, no record of being here. And wants you to call with great sounding deal. Beware!  I have asked for it to be removed.

kdelorme

I would LOVE to purchase this from you. Please feel free to email me at katie@snapshots-by-katie.com Im very excited about purchasing this from you!! I will be headed north (I live in DC) this weekend so let me know if you want to do a swap. :)

narikin

SOLD. Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up