Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: CI 6 Express sharpening question  (Read 2940 times)

esl1885

CI 6 Express sharpening question
« on: August 21, 2013, 09:19:49 pm »

Hi,
I am a new user of Capture one, and have most of it figured out. In the sharpening menu, it lets you stack settings, but the only one that is active is the last one. What is the purpose of the stacking?

Also I would like my images to open with a set sharpening, but can't figure out how to make it the default.

From what I have seen so far, I really like the program and will upgrade in the future. Hoping to master what I have now for the present.

Thanks for any assistance,

Sam

Jack Varney

• http://
Re: CI 6 Express sharpening question
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 09:49:15 pm »

Select the desired default values and click the down arrow to the far right of "Sharpening" in the tool box. Click "Save as defaults for <your camera name>" then click "Apply" in the popup window. Note that all images in the active browser will not change immediately, only the one you just made the change on.  The next time you open a folder, session or catalog with files from the same camera the default will be the new one.
Jack Varney

esl1885

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 08:03:23 am »

I don't get the pop up window to apply the settings.

Sam

Jack Varney

• http://
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 08:12:39 pm »

Are you in C1-7? I assumed that you were. Also, I am on a Windows Vista machine. Can't vouch for other OS or C1 versions.
Jack Varney

esl1885

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 09:15:54 pm »

No, I am using 6 express. It is in the title of my message. And I am using W7.

I contacted Phase one and they said that the feature is not in C1 6 Express. What they actually meant to say, is that the feature is hidden in 6 Express. I played around with it and figured out how to do it.

Sam
Pages: [1]   Go Up