Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS Alpa STC plus lenses and extras  (Read 964 times)

mjrichardson

FS Alpa STC plus lenses and extras
« on: August 13, 2013, 02:47:27 am »

Morning

For sale

Alpa STC in excellent condition, minus 3 small marks on the front, they were there when the body arrived new but I didn't bother to send it back, they're tiny and don't affect the use in any way. The STC comes in the Think Tank bag it came with, I've never used it.

Rosewood grip, in excellent condition.

Alpa tool kit, used to fit the grip and not used since.

Alpa leather hand strap in excellent condition.

Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/47mm XL in superb condition, neoprene pouch and caps, original box a little tatty but present.

Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/72mm L in superb condition, neoprene pouch and slightly better original box.

HPF ring in meters fitted to the 47mm.

Alpa viewfinder in unmarked condition.

Alpa/Phase One V mount adapter, none shimming version, excellent condition.

The complete kit is currently in a Phase One Value Added case i bought new from a UK dealer, it's the black, Peli type case with wheels and handle.

This complete Alpa setup is around £11k new, the set as above is for sale at £6,500 GBP or $10,000 USD

As said before, these prices don't include delivery, organise it yourself or pay the cost, no VAT to be added, private sale. I can hand deliver in the UK around Reading or Bristol areas.

Any questions, please just ask.

Mat

rebzo

Re: FS Alpa STC plus lenses and extras
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2013, 01:47:14 pm »

I am interested in the 47mm...would you consider selling separately? If so how much to ship to Los Angeles?

rebzo

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 01:49:41 pm »

could you post a picture of the lenses without the caps on?

mjrichardson

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 03:23:35 pm »

Hi rebzo

I will get shots of the lenses, no problem but I'm not interested in splitting the kit down further, sorry.

Mat

mjrichardson

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 03:30:58 pm »

Pictures of both lenses, they are both in excellent condition both optically and physically, they come in their original neoprene cases and also their original boxes, the boxes are not quite perfect.

mjrichardson

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2013, 03:32:09 pm »

And 2nd...
Pages: [1]   Go Up