Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Histogram - Fuji X-Pro1 in OVF mode  (Read 2069 times)

brianrybolt

Histogram - Fuji X-Pro1 in OVF mode
« on: August 08, 2013, 10:34:34 am »

I can not get the histogram to show in the OVF mode.  I've gone through the Menu > Shooting View > Shooting View 4 > Disp. Custom Setting > OVF > Histogram (ticked box) and then pushed Disp/Back button till I got to the image screen.

What am I doing wrong.  The histogram will not show in the OVF mode.  It does show in the EVF mode.

Help much appreciated.

PS.  I do not have the Owners Manual and I find using the Fuji's .pdf manual a pain in the ass.

Brian

Alan Smallbone

• APS Photography
Re: Histogram - Fuji X-Pro1 in OVF mode
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 11:13:37 am »

While looking through the OVF, press the "Disp" button until it changes to what you want to see. Each press will cycle through the same as it does on the LCD on the back of the camera and you can also do that while looking through the EVF. That is, of course if the eye sensor is enabled.

Alan
Alan Smallbone
Orange County, CA

brianrybolt

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 11:30:56 am »

You're half right Alan.  Your suggestion only works when the camera is in "power save mode".  Found this out through Fuji support here in the UK.  Premium Rate phone call though. . .

Cheers,

Brian

Alan Smallbone

• APS Photography
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 03:14:51 pm »

Brian,

Really as mine has power save off and it cycles through the screens while pressing the disp button. one has the histogram one does not. Interesting. I have had the power save off since day one.

Alan
Alan Smallbone
Orange County, CA
Pages: [1]   Go Up