Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PS CS6 - Several Tools Seem "Sticky" !  (Read 5573 times)

jvora

PS CS6 - Several Tools Seem "Sticky" !
« on: August 05, 2013, 02:29:56 am »

Hello :

Ever since I have moved to PS CS6, I find several tools ( Pen Tool, Healing Brush to name a few ) that have this sticky/magnetic feel - For example, if I were to click Points using the Pen Tool, moving from the Point that has been just created to the next one that I am about to click and create, the motion and aiming is not smooth - The Pen Tool cursor "wants' to "stick" to the created point and I have to move the cursor beyond a certain distance before the cursor will move away from that Point - Its is a jerking motion that happens ( on screen ) as I try to move to the next area I wish to click to - Its very annoying as I have to move the cursor beyond this set distance and then go back close to where I want to click the next Point. ( Hope my explanation is adequate )

This happens with the Healing Brush Tool and other similar point and click tools as well.

I do use a Intuos 3 Wacom Tablet which I have had for 5 years - While on the other hand, I did not experience this issue with PS CS5 !

I have checked my settings in PS and Wacom Tablet - I did not find a way to switch off this sticky/magnetic feel to the tools !

Is this a quirk or a "feature" that PS CS6 has introduced ?

Will appreciate your inputs.

Jai

jvora

Re: PS CS6 - Several Tools Seem "Sticky" !
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 02:53:54 am »

Ok Friends -

I have solved the issue - It was a setting for the Wacom Tablet's Software that needed to be turned off.

Pleased that the issue has been resolved !

Sorry for the post    : (

Jai

mvsoske

• Mark V'Soske Photography
Re: PS CS6 - Several Tools Seem "Sticky" !
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 01:40:52 pm »

Ok Friends -

I have solved the issue - It was a setting for the Wacom Tablet's Software that needed to be turned off.

Pleased that the issue has been resolved !

Sorry for the post    : (

Jai

OK, what specific setting was that in the Wacom software?  What model of tablet?

Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up