Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Country Roads - Indiana Farmland  (Read 1774 times)

Chris Calohan

• Editing Allowed
Country Roads - Indiana Farmland
« on: July 16, 2013, 07:08:40 pm »

If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows

RSL

• http://www.russ-lewis.com
Re: Country Roads - Indiana Farmland
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2013, 09:15:46 pm »

Very nice, Chris, but what are you doing so far out of Florida? It's a long drive from there to the nearest Beef 'o' Brady.
Russ Lewis  www.russ-lewis.com.

cjogo

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2013, 09:23:17 pm »

Great one CHRIS  --- looks like my old backyard  ...what town in INDY ??   You having a good road trip still ??

Chris Calohan

• Editing Allowed
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2013, 10:58:18 pm »

Thanks, Joseph/Russ. This was just south and west of Ft. Wayne. The light was just gorgeous. Funny thing...whole I was away from home, I only had about 8 minutes of rain for the whole trip. At home, since July 1, it's rained over 30 inches...geeze, I'm glad I was gone for that. I have a herd of shots from this road, some of which I will post later.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 07:23:23 am by Chris Calohan »
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows

Harald L

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 04:58:28 am »

I've made tons of road-shots too because I love this subject in general. So your picture, too. It's somewhat unusual because a road firstly suggests wideness which can be represented by a landscape format best but your shot proves that this rule seems to be a prejudice. Thank you for sharing and teaching.

Harald
Glad to be an amateur

graeme

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 06:33:20 am »

Love the marks on the road - very expressive , particularly the interplay between the jagged black line an the dead straight yellow road marking.

Nice

graeme
Pages: [1]   Go Up