Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Portrait Mode JPEG Output Issue  (Read 2757 times)

Gulag

Portrait Mode JPEG Output Issue
« on: July 08, 2013, 09:51:01 pm »

I found 7.1.3 adds some chopped pixels to right edge for images in portrait (vertical) mode when long edge is specified to a number larger than 950 px. Oddly, if the image is rotated to landscape (horizontal), it doesn't mess up the output. I have tried to complete uninstall, reboot, and reinstall, also created fresh output receipts. But, the issue is there. I'll appreciate if you can suggest some ideas.

portrait mode jpg output and the issue shows up on the right edge.

landscape mode jpg output and the issue is gone.

"Photography is our exorcism. Primitive society had its masks, bourgeois society its mirrors. We have our images."

— Jean Baudrillard

Bart_van_der_Wolf

Re: Portrait Mode JPEG Output Issue
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 04:02:18 am »

I found 7.1.3 adds some chopped pixels to right edge for images in portrait (vertical) mode when long edge is specified to a number larger than 950 px. Oddly, if the image is rotated to landscape (horizontal), it doesn't mess up the output. I have tried to complete uninstall, reboot, and reinstall, also created fresh output receipts. But, the issue is there. I'll appreciate if you can suggest some ideas.

Hi,

I have also, since upgrading to V7.1.3 64-bit version on Windows 7, seen a 2 pixel wide vertical right edge column of garbage pixels on (a crop of) a portrait oriented image file. Raising a support case seems the wise thing to do.

Cheers,
Bart
== If you do what you did, you'll get what you got. ==

Gulag

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 05:21:43 pm »

Thanks for your reply. I thought only I have experienced the issue.
"Photography is our exorcism. Primitive society had its masks, bourgeois society its mirrors. We have our images."

— Jean Baudrillard

parkn123

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2013, 09:01:34 am »

I have the same issue but I happened all the ways both portrait and landscape mode (tiff format, too) . Even I copy back a few months' mos files , re-processing , the result is the same .
But my Canon's CR raw files do not have affected. It seems the only problem from Leaf's raw files processing .

parkn123

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 09:32:43 pm »

I found that the problem solved after updated to v714.
Pages: [1]   Go Up