Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canson Infinity Customer Service  (Read 2083 times)

tjphototx

Canson Infinity Customer Service
« on: July 08, 2013, 10:09:33 am »

Saturday evening I posted a problem on this forum I was having with printing on Canson Infinity Platine Fibre Rag with my Epson 9900.
I got a great response almost immediately from a member on this forum that solved the issue. However, I had also written
Canson about the problem not expecting to hear anything until Monday.
Sunday morning I received a response from a Canson representative that also told me exactly how to correct the problem.
The Canson Rep also included his phone number advising me to keep the number handy for future reference.
After reading the positive article on this site about the paper I was anxious to try it. I really like the paper and with this kind
of customer service I will continue to be a customer.

John Wright

Re: Canson Infinity Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 11:03:06 am »

I have been using Canson Infinity papers almost exclusively in my printing business for the last two years.  After quite of bit of testing I settled on Canson Infinity for the quality of the papers, but I stay with them because of the outstanding customer service.  I recently received a box of Rag Photographique with a bad coating resulting in terrible colors.  When I contacted Canson Infinity they called back within 15 minutes.  In addition to sending me a replacement box the next day, they worked with me to quantify the problem in order to track down the problem with the batch.

I ts refreshing to work with a company that seems to really care about their customers.

Mr. Capp

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 11:29:05 am »

I was called yesterday evening less than 15 minutes after submitting a question. A Sunday eve!
Gerard is awesome!

jsiva

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 11:52:36 am »

Yup, agreed, their support is very good.  They worked with me to get some profile issues with my Z3100 as well.

dgillilan

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2013, 12:13:22 pm »

I also found great customer service with Canson, in that they post on their websites the "*.am1" files for Canon ipf high end printers. These files are the "media configuration files" that the printer uses for papers other than Canon papers, and enhance the printing results. No other mfrs. that I know of, post these files.

Thanks, Debra
Pages: [1]   Go Up