Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS/FT-Roll Easy Professional 12ft wide 7 Roller Background System w/bkgnds  (Read 1482 times)

michaelnotar

Great professional background system. It has 7 rollers, each 12ft wide with a geared assembly that you crank up and down with the included crank rod. Everything is solid cast metal, no plastic parts anywhere! You pull down and crank the rod to roll the backgrounds up/down, when you release it locks the background in place. Each background has a weight bar/cutting edge on it, which keeps them tight and makes it easy to cut off seamless paper. 4 10x12ft Muslin Fabric backgrounds are included, tan dabble, blue/green dapple, chocolate brown solid, med/light blue dapple.

The rollers are aluminum I believe, the gear assemblies steel or iron. We bought it 6 years ago new, made in the US and have barely used it. It has been well maintained and is in perfect working order. Practically like new! It can be mounted to the ceiling or the wall. Also included is the custom fabricated wall mount made out of 3 inch wide I beam which was power coated. The 7 roller system was $2500 new with rod and weights. The wall mount was another $500. The also have a few extra weights, approx 3 that are includes, were approx $200 total. The backgrounds are muslin 10ft wide x 12 long (high) and I spent $800 total in backgrounds. The backgrounds rollers can also be updated to be motorized.

More information about the product here http://www.phototechinc.com/rolleasy_buy.htm#ROLLEASY

It will definitely need to be freighted. Reasonable offers will be considered. Located in North Idaho/Eastern Washington.

Considering partial or full trades towards Sachtler DV 10SB/12SB video heads, a couple of shortie C stands with arms + Cash. Zeiss ZE 25mm F2 or 28mm F2 in excellent condition with hood.

Ken Doo

• Carmel Fine Art Printing & Reproduction

The Rolleasy background roller system is the Rolls-Royce of studio backdrop roller systems.  I've had mine for about twelve years now and it still operates as new.

Definitely a worthwhile investment for the studio.

:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up