Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arca-Swiss Rm3di owners: Leica Disto Adapter Details  (Read 2025 times)

David Klepacki

Arca-Swiss Rm3di owners: Leica Disto Adapter Details
« on: July 01, 2013, 10:41:03 am »

Hi,

I have decided to run a batch of my custom Leica Disto adapters to mount onto the Arca-Swiss RM3di camera. It mounts onto the same interface as for the Arca-Swiss eModule.  Such an adapter allows for consistent distance measurements in a convenient manner, and can even be used to finely calibrate your lenses.  This adapter can be used with Leica Disto D3, D5 and D8 models only. Picture is attached below.

NOTE: this adapter is meant to be used WITHOUT a sliding back attached to the camera. It CANNOT be used when a sliding back is attached at the same time. There is no problem with the Rotamount adapter, which works just fine with it (and can be seen in the attached picture).

Please PM me to place your order. The adapters will take approximately 6 - 8 weeks to make.

Volume orders can be discounted.  Resellers are welcome for outside US distribution.

Price: $275 inside US. $300 outside US (due to extra shipping costs).

Steve Hendrix

• http://www.captureintegration.com/
Re: Arca-Swiss Rm3di owners: Leica Disto Adapter Details
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 05:00:35 pm »

Hi,

I have decided to run a batch of my custom Leica Disto adapters to mount onto the Arca-Swiss RM3di camera. It mounts onto the same interface as for the Arca-Swiss eModule.  Such an adapter allows for consistent distance measurements in a convenient manner, and can even be used to finely calibrate your lenses.  This adapter can be used with Leica Disto D3, D5 and D8 models only. Picture is attached below.

NOTE: this adapter is meant to be used WITHOUT a sliding back attached to the camera. It CANNOT be used when a sliding back is attached at the same time. There is no problem with the Rotamount adapter, which works just fine with it (and can be seen in the attached picture).

Please PM me to place your order. The adapters will take approximately 6 - 8 weeks to make.

Volume orders can be discounted.  Resellers are welcome for outside US distribution.

Price: $275 inside US. $300 outside US (due to extra shipping costs).

Looks nice, David.

Steve Hendrix
Capture integration
Steve Hendrix • 404-543-8475 www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Alpa | Cambo | Sinar | Arca Swiss

David Klepacki

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 05:06:01 pm »

Looks nice, David.

Steve Hendrix
Capture integration

Interested in an exclusive reseller contract within the US?  If so, just contact me.

David Klepacki

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 01:15:10 pm »

Last call for orders, as the work is being scheduled for only the number of orders as of Monday.  Please PM me before then.

Thanks to everyone who already ordered.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 01:18:42 pm by David Klepacki »
Pages: [1]   Go Up