Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 19mm Leica Elmarit-R version.2 nikon mount (Leitax)  (Read 623 times)

19mm Leica Elmarit-R version.2 nikon mount (Leitax)
« on: July 01, 2013, 09:44:26 AM »

Hi everyone,

Selling one of my favourite lenses (And one I hoped would be a keeper considering its insane rarity!), but it's just too hard to justify alongside my fast primes for photography as I do less and less landscape and video where it got most use. I've used it also on my FS100 (Also for sale, with practically a few hours of use on a corporate shoot), and it really is one of the sharpest wide angles in existence with practically no distortion.

It is the second version with built in filters and not to be mistaken with the first version, which is a quite unremarkable lens. Tack sharp, beautiful colour, very very slight wear to the metal as expected from a lens this age, but certainly no large marks. With the original box, hood, clip on cover, and leather pouch. Glass is perfect, as you would expect.
A major advantage as well, was that I have bought a Leitax mount adapter, so this lens is now Nikon F fit and has been de-clicked for cine use.
I realise I'm a new user to the forum, but I'm perfectly happy to meet in person to allow inspection/to try, and supply contact details/address of my own reputable company to a serious buyer.
Selling this first also, as they seem to sell practically the same day for around this price (Sadly, less than I paid in a hurry to get one when I needed it)

1850 ono.
Pages: [1]   Go Up