Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Epson9900 Paper Low Error / New Roll  (Read 1558 times)

tjphototx

Epson9900 Paper Low Error / New Roll
« on: June 26, 2013, 12:19:41 am »

I just loaded a roll of 44" x 50 ' of Canson Infinity Baryta Photographique . I set the roll paper length at 50 feet but the Epson 9900 keeps flashing
paper low and won't print. Is there a setting I'm missing to allow the printer to print? I've only used Epson Papers in this printer in the past so there
has never been a problem until now.

huguito

Re: Epson9900 Paper Low Error / New Roll
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 01:56:56 am »

My 9600 does it all the time. Seem to be a random thing that goes away resetting it.

tjphototx

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 02:36:24 am »

Thanks for the quick reply.
I have loaded and unloaded the paper and tried every setting there is. I've only been able to print one print so far. The printer continues to display "Low Paper" which keeps it from printing.

jferrari

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 08:41:18 am »

Just turn that "feature" off from the menu. It has never worked as designed, for me, anyway. I just add up the total paper (canvas) for the day's print jobs and keep track on a Post-It not on the top of the printer.
Nothing changes until something changes.

tjphototx

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 10:04:40 am »

Thank you but as much as I've tried I can't find anywhere in the menu to do that. All I see are the options to set the length and warning but no "off" selection. I have searched online and in the manual.
Thom

tjphototx

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 07:00:31 pm »

I got help from Epson. What I didn't realize is I have to unload the paper from the printer in order
for the option to turn off that feature in the menu. It doesn't show up with paper in the printer.
Thanks.
Thom
Pages: [1]   Go Up