Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photoshop CC Slow  (Read 25567 times)

JhnMhn

Re: Photoshop CC Slow
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2013, 11:35:28 pm »

Quoting a guy that makes a fool of himself talking to empty chairs, saying such enlightening things as "for Christ sake" (I seriously doubt he cares about these forums), and ending with "you coward"... such a sterling example of "manners" and "internet personna".

Not that I owe you anything or feel compelled to genuflect to your  seemingly self-important post count (I haven't found any correlation between numbers of posts and quality of same, your response is a case in point), but here are some answers to your mistaken assumptions:

I've followed LL for many years and have more than nine posts, but a screw up with LL's system made my name no longer accepted so I simply reregistered and took out the vowels in my name…problem solved.

My activity re: Adobe is because of the seismic changes they have made so callously. No more need be said about that except that the dismissive acerbic hyperbole used against Bernard invites the same in response. What's sauce for us mere forum schlubs is sauce for His Supreme Doodeness.

I wasn't giving information, merely commenting on the way-over-the-top and dismissive response to Bernard's benign and brief little jibe at Adobe, kind of like the way you gave no useful info. I will give you this, Bernard did defend himself just fine and I probably should have left it at that. Although Jeff went on to lecture Bernard about choosing his jokes more wisely, how ironic coming from the dismissive/, bordering on abusive, joke king.

My name is John Mahan, which you would have known if you had actuality read the small number of posts that bother you so much. Also, since when is a person's name required? Are all the others on these forums not using their actual names also cowards? Since you invoke Christ's name, perhaps you should look to the log in your own eye before gauging out the speck in someone else's eye. And yes, that lesson is one for me to pay more attention to also.

In Forest Gump's words (much prefer him to Dirty Harry), "…that's about all I have to say about that.

Peace

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2013, 11:50:05 pm »

In Forest Gump's words (much prefer him to Dirty Harry), "…that's about all I have to say about that.

OK...so do you have anything constructive to add to help the OP regarding Photoshop CC performance? Jim and I posted a few posts that seemed to have helped...neither you nor Bernard have. You want a knockdown drag out fight? I'm willing...but the odds of you winning are somewhere between slim and none...

JhnMhn

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2013, 01:14:29 am »

You want a knockdown drag out fight? I'm willing...but the odds of you winning are somewhere between slim and none...

Really? Do you ever listen to yourself?

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2013, 01:43:16 am »

Really? Do you ever listen to yourself?

Yep...all the time...how about you? You ain't doing yourself any favors...nothing you've posted is in the least bit useful or beneficial to the thread. Bernard knows exactly what he was doing...and so do you (and so do I). I suspect the moderators will too...

michael

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2013, 08:22:01 am »

I'm closing this topic because it's becoming about personalities not helpful discussion or debate.

If the topic warrants please restart it, but personal jibes won't be tolerated.

Michael
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up