Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Donate to Fisher House, get DesignJet Z2100 free  (Read 1567 times)

aboudd

• Aboud Dweck - A Body of Work
Donate to Fisher House, get DesignJet Z2100 free
« on: June 03, 2013, 08:03:46 am »

I have a Z2100 24" path printer that I haven't used for a couple of years. I paid $3500 for the printer new. There is a minor banding issue that HP said is not head related (I replaced the heads but haven't used it since) but that one of the wells needs cleaning. To be frank, I just never got around to it. The machine is in excellent condition and has no mechanical issues. It is complete on the roller stand.

Fisher House is a charitable service for military families, along the model of Ronald McDonald House. My wife and I have been supporting it for several years. If you are willing to give a minimum of $300 to Fisher House, I will give you the printer. Understand that this is as-is, but I believe it is a steal, especially considering that your donation is tax deductible.

Here is how this works: You contact me and tell me you will make the donation in a specific amount. I'll hold the printer for you while you get an acknowledgment of the donation. You then pick up the printer in Arlington VA. I live right across Key bridge from Georgetown. I am hoping whoever is interested will donate more than $300, but I have to start somewhere.

If you are interested write to me via my email dweckphoto@gmail.com
« Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:05:17 am by aboudd »
A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer in your pants.
www.dweckgallery.com

aboudd

• Aboud Dweck - A Body of Work
Re: Donate to Fisher House, get DesignJet Z2100 free
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 06:55:00 am »

Donation pending, Thanks Andy
A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer in your pants.
www.dweckgallery.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up