Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Leica S2 complete system. Includes: 35mm, 70mm, 120mm,180mm (all non-CS)  (Read 1955 times)

LeiAtLarge

Selling my entire Leica S2 camera system. I would like try to sell it all at once first. If there are no takers, I will consider breaking it up.

All images can be found here: http://imgur.com/a/Jw5BJ

Included in the package:
1. Leica S2 with grip attachment and after-market dual-battery charger, 3 batteries. I think it has roughly 3k actuations. Near perfect condition
2. Leica Summarit-S 70mm f2.5 ASPH Lens (non-CS). Near perfect condition, no scratches or dust on either lens element.
3. Leica APO-Tele-Elmar-S 180mm f3.5 Lens (non-CS). Near perfect condition, no scratches or dust on either lens element.
4. Leica APO-Macro-Summarit-S 120mm f2.5 Lens (non-CS). Near perfect condition, no scratches or dust on either lens element
5. Leica Summarit-S 35mm f2.5 ASPH Lens (non-CS). Near perfect condition, no scratches or dust on either lens element.
6. Billingham 445 carrying bag

Just to be perfectly clear, the package does not include any manuals, boxes or receipts. I received the kit as a payment from a wealthy Chinese client for shooting his car collection and he didn't bother to keep any of the paperwork. The kit is more than I can afford to use and would be better off selling it.

Looking for $28,000 (net to me) for the whole package.

I'm currently based in Shanghai for work but can travel to HK, Japan or parts of Europe for personal delivery is airfare isn't too pricey. If you're looking to purchase in the States, I won't be back in the San Francisco until middle of July. I have sales references on Fred Miranda and can send out a few more photos for serious inquiries.

Please feel free to email me at leigong@gmail.com if you have any additional questions.

Thank you.

LeiAtLarge

I got a lot of great trade offers but still no buyers. If you're interested in piecing out the system, please email me. Delivery to the US would have to be sometime after July 18th, when I return back to the States.

Thanks!

aCIDfire

Hello, I´ve sent you a PM on FM forum with interest on this S2 system with lenses. Mark.
Pages: [1]   Go Up