Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Olympus 35mm f2.8 shift lens in Nikon or Olympus mount  (Read 3703 times)

AFairley

I am selling an Olympus Zuiko 35mm f2.8 shift lens modified to Nikon F mount with a Leitax adapter (the adapter allows the lens to focus to infinity).  This is the rare multicoated version of the lens (the single coated version is marked "1:2.8 f=35mm" and the multicoated version is marked 35mm 1:2.8").  This review/comparison shows the superiority of the Olympus lens over the Nikkor 35mm f2.8 PC, and the multicoated Olympus' increased flare resistance compared to the single coated version.  http://www.16-9.net/lens_tests/35mm_shift/35mm_test1.html.  (BTW, this was the lens Sinar cherry -picked for their early digital system.  http://diglloyd.com/blog/2008/20080921_1-Oly35Shift.html)

The lens has 10mm of horizontal shift and 13mm of vertical shift. Combined shifts are possible.  Aperture control (f2.8 to 22) is pre-set with a stop-down button on the lens barrel.

The lens show some very slight paint wear, which you can see on the hi rez photos in the linked gallery.  The glass is pristine, I see only one small dust speck inside with a flashlight.  Includes the case in very good condition.  Hi rez photos in this gallery:  www.ahfairley.com/selling/oly35/index.html

$550 shipped in the continental U.S. with original case.  If you want the lens in the original Olympus mount instead of the Nikon mount, take $100 the price and I will restore the Olympus mount.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 04:10:12 pm by AFairley »

AFairley

Re: FS: Olympus 35mm f2.8 shift lens in Nikon or Olympus mount
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 12:11:14 pm »

One bump before it goes on eBay.

mollusk222

• as it appears
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 02:01:40 pm »

Well I attempted to PM you but maybe for some reason you have not received them...

I have recently become very interested in this lens.  I was originally looking for an older zeiss 35mm prime but realized a shift could really come in handy for me.  The one question I have is whether or not this lens (unshifted) compares with a $300 manual prime like the zeiss 2.8 t* or flektogon 2.4 in sharpness and overall IQ.  I know that may sound dumb but there are very few examples from this lens on flickr and i'd be getting it for a walk around 35mm which may take a portrait once in while along with shifting and stitching and all the rest.

look forward to your reply

aLex

lorenzamercuri

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 06:45:14 am »

Hi,
can I know if you still have the lens ? I'm interested. I'm from Milano, Italy.
Thank you
Lorenza

heinrichvoelkel

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2013, 05:54:44 pm »

is the lens still available?

merry christmas

jimmilux

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2013, 08:46:38 pm »

Very interested, I wonder if it's still available too, would you ship internationally?
Pages: [1]   Go Up