Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sigma DP Merrill Ricoh GR (V) Charger  (Read 4641 times)

bmacw

Sigma DP Merrill Ricoh GR (V) Charger
« on: May 24, 2013, 06:24:33 pm »

I need this product, but I can't find it anywhere so I have it sourced and made.

This is a homemade battery charger that can hold and charge 4 batteries. Depending on the source power supply (PC USB port, iPad/smart phone USB block, etc.), it will either charge 1, 2, 3 or all 4 batteries at the same time. It will eventually have all 4 batteries charged. iPad charger has higher curent output, which will charge more batteries quicker.

Please understand these are all soldered and epoxied from existing chargers and components by hand. You can expect this item to be 100% functional, but cosmetically they might vary slightly in quality.

This will charge all the DP Merrill type battery, it also works with the new Ricoh GR battery. If you own a DPxM camera, you don't need me to tell you how useful this is if you are traveling. If you are lucky enough to have a DP2M and a Ricoh GR, that's just all gravy.

I ONLY have 50 of them made. Price: $37, will ONLY ship to ConUS. Shipping will be FREE.

Includes:
1x 4-slot charging block
1x USB cord

Please send email to

Obviously, the cameras in the pictures are not included. ( I know you are all jealous about the GR :D)

judymcintosh

Re: Sigma DP Merrill Ricoh GR (V) Charger
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 02:03:48 am »

Just to offer feedback. I ordered one of these for use on a USA roadtrip. The transaction was seamless the charger being posted to my hotel at the beginning of the trip, and with cigarette lighter adaptor/laptop as charging source Im set (as the Sigma Merrills chew battery power). The charger works well and is well made and about the cost of a single battery (ex Sigma, assuming supply is back again). Many thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up