Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alpa STC/Phase One P25+ kit Updated now offered separately  (Read 5259 times)

mjrichardson

Morning all

I've come to the realisation that I just don't get time to use my Alpa kit, I've had it 2 years and as I work in Iraq, I've used it maybe a dozen times in that time. So, it's time to move it on to someone who will get more enjoyment from it.

I would like to try and sell it as a complete kit if possible, if there's no interest or people want a number of separate items then I'll consider splitting it at that time.

So, the kit..

Alpa STC in excellent condition, minus 3 small marks on the front, they were there when the body arrived new but I didn't bother to send it back, they're tiny and don't affect the use in any way. The STC comes in the Think Tank bag it came with, I've never used it.

Rosewood grip, in excellent condition.

Alpa tool kit, used to fit the grip and not used since.

Alpa leather hand strap in excellent condition.

Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/47mm XL in superb condition, neoprene pouch and caps, original box a little tatty but present.

Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/72mm L in superb condition, neoprene pouch and slightly better original box.

HPF ring in meters fitted to the 47mm.

Alpa viewfinder in unmarked condition.

Alpa/Phase One V mount adapter, none shimming version, excellent condition.

Phase One P25+, bought 2nd hand, in great condition, takes wonderful images. Shows very slight signs of use to the body, a 5mm section of wear on the top edge of the body and a small scratch on the rear screen. The sensor is perfect, no dropped pixels, no marks at all and is very clean. Latest firmware etc.

The P25+ comes with all the original kit and in its original case if required.

The complete kit is currently in a Phase One Value Added case i bought new from a UK dealer, it's the black, Peli type case with wheels and handle.

Also included are all the cables and associated paraphernalia, grey card, white plastic LCC card etc. etc. everything you could possibly need, also included is the excellent Hahnel charger and a couple of the newer 2900ah batteries.

Ok, pricing.

All of these items are available new in the UK, priced on Peartree or Linhoff you'd be looking at £11k plus VAT, almost £13.5k for the Alpa stuff alone. The Phase One and all its associated kit I'd be asking £4k for if it sold separately, as it is in great shape.

As a complete kit, wheel it all away and start taking amazing images for £12k, a substantial saving and is for the complete kit, prices for individual items will be displayed if I need to go that route.

Lots of images available to anone interested, camera is currently in the UK. I don't mind sending anywhere at cost. Kit is also being advertised on  GetDPI forum.

Any questions or other information you need then just shout.

Thanks

Mat Richardson.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 01:48:39 pm by mjrichardson »

MikeJackson

Re: Alpa STC/Phase One P25+ kit
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 03:26:22 pm »

Hi Mat,
I have just purchased a used Alpa 12 SWA with Apo-Digitar 47mm xl and to complete my outfit I would like a 72mm xl.  I appreciate you would like to sell your Alpa STC as a complete kit and I wish you all the best with your ad.    If you do not find any takers for the complete kit, in due course, would you please be so kind as to offer me first refusal on your 72mm xl.  Like yourself, I am U.K. based.
Best wishes,
Mike.

mjrichardson

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 01:22:33 am »

Morning Mike

I'm going to hold out for selling as much as I can in one go but if it gets to the stage where it's being split right down, I will offer you the 72 for sure.

As it is, I have had a lot of messages on different variations of splitting the kit, mostly separating the back from the Alpa items and I would be prepared to do this, offering for sale 2 lots.

Cheers

Mat

donaldt

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2013, 10:54:23 am »

I might be interested in the STC if you are splitting the kit

mjrichardson

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 10:23:34 am »

Hi Donald

I'm not keen on splitting the kit, to be honest I'm only at home for a couple of weeks every 3 months so have decided that it can all stay in the cupboard until either someone wants it and I can ship it off or I get some more time and I use it myself, it's not exactly a hardship having a nice Alpa waiting to be used!

Anyway, thanks for your interest, I hope you find what you're looking for.

Cheers

Mat

mjrichardson

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2013, 03:06:39 pm »

Afternoon all.

I thought I'd refresh this as I'm coming to the end of my stint away and will be home a week from today.

I'm keen to sell now, I have my eye on another system and would really like to sell this as a complete kit. I'm pricing this extremely competitively, £10k buys the lot, buy it and sell the back on at £3.5k and you have a great Alpa system for £6.5k, that's incredibly cheap! Price excludes delivery which will be at cost, camera is now at my house in Sweden so can be sent anywhere in UK/Europe very easily, shipping to the States will incur import charges that aren't included. Payment must be received before delivery is made, I'm also happy to meet up in the UK for a face to face if it helps. There's no VAT to pay.

Any questions, please just ask.

Thanks

Mat

mjrichardson

Re: Alpa STC/Phase One P25+ Updated, priced separately.
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 01:46:14 pm »

Evening

Bumping this up with the new pricing, I will separate the 2 main parts..

1. P25+ V mount.

Phase One P25+, bought 2nd hand, in great condition, takes wonderful images. Shows very slight signs of use to the body, a 5mm section of wear on the top edge of the body and a small scratch on the rear screen. The sensor is perfect, no dropped pixels, no marks at all and is very clean. Latest firmware etc.

The P25+ comes with all the original kit and in its original case plus all original cables, leather wallet, LCC card etc. as it would have new. Also included is the excellent Hahnel charger and a couple of the newer 2900ah batteries.

The back complete is for sale at £3,500 GBP or $5,500 USD

2. Alpa STC plus lenses and extras.

Alpa STC in excellent condition, minus 3 small marks on the front, they were there when the body arrived new but I didn't bother to send it back, they're tiny and don't affect the use in any way. The STC comes in the Think Tank bag it came with, I've never used it.

Rosewood grip, in excellent condition.

Alpa tool kit, used to fit the grip and not used since.

Alpa leather hand strap in excellent condition.

Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/47mm XL in superb condition, neoprene pouch and caps, original box a little tatty but present.

Schneider Apo-Digitar 5.6/72mm L in superb condition, neoprene pouch and slightly better original box.

HPF ring in meters fitted to the 47mm.

Alpa viewfinder in unmarked condition.

Alpa/Phase One V mount adapter, none shimming version, excellent condition.

The complete kit is currently in a Phase One Value Added case i bought new from a UK dealer, it's the black, Peli type case with wheels and handle.

This complete Alpa setup is around £11k new, the set as above is for sale at £6,500 GBP or $10,000 USD

As said before, these prices don't include delivery, organise it yourself or pay the cost, no VAT to be added, private sale. I can hand deliver in the UK around Reading or Bristol areas.

Any questions, please just ask.

Mat

Camdavidson

• http://www.camerondavidson.com
Re: Alpa STC/Phase One P25+ kit Updated now offered separately
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 03:40:15 pm »

If you are interested in selling the 72mm - I am interested - maybe also the viewfinder.  I don't check LL very much - so if possible - please reply to my primary email.  Thank you.

Cameron Davidson
cameron@camerondavidson.com
http://www.camerondavidson.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up