Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEC Spectraview Reference 271 UK 9.9/10 condition with warranty  (Read 2524 times)

Brammers

Hi all,

A change of circumstances means that I'm no longer in a position to enjoy this excellent monitor anymore and I'm offering it for sale.

The monitor is mint with the exception of an area of very light scuffing on the stand.
The screen is mint in all respects - no scratches, smear marks, cleaning marks or hot pixels.
The monitor will come with all original packaging and accessories including the hood.  The packaging is slightly worn in one or two areas from where it's been stored.
The monitor is under its original NEC extended warranty until 30th October 2015 in the UK.

The monitor is currently located in Nottingham NG3.  As it's a large item and I travel frequently around the country I'm open to discussion regarding getting it to you!  You may also wish to try it out or see it in use on my own PC before handing over the cash - I've got no issue with this!  Just drop me a private message and we can discuss there or over the phone.

I am happy to post abroad, but will only do so with a fully tracked and insured service and it's a big and heavy box...  it's going to cost!  Let me know if that's the case.

The cheapest I can find these from in stores is £1270.  As such, I'll offer this for £1000, and I'll include the following extras:

Display port -> display port cable
HDMI -> DVI-I cable - this will allow you to run the monitor off an HDMI output at resolutions up to 1080.

I'm under a little bit of time pressure as I'm organising a move abroad - as such I intend to put this on ebay most likely next weekend.  I'd ask that if you are interested you contact me before then.  Ebay take a hefty 10% sales chunk now, so the advantage is very much with private buyers...

I am aware that I'm more a reader than a contributer to these forums and as such might not quite benefit from the trust that some of the more frequent posters could receive.  I post more frequently on Dyxum, a Sony and Minolta site, under the username ABramley, and also have 100% positive ebay feedback. 

Please post in here or drop me a PM with any and all questions!

Brammers

Re: NEC Spectraview Reference 271 UK 9.9/10 condition with warranty
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2013, 04:15:41 pm »

A single top?
Pages: [1]   Go Up