Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: F/S Imacon 528C  (Read 3014 times)

Ziggy

F/S Imacon 528C
« on: May 08, 2013, 09:07:18 am »

An Imacon 528C
       including:   Image bank, 2 batteries(1 big, 1 small), battery charger, 2 connecting cords (long and short), Contax plate, bag

price - $6,000 OBO

As of March 1, 2013, here are a couple of questions you might have.

1.  are you the original owner?  Yes I am the original owner.

2.  have you had it serviced at hasselblad? if so when and for what?   It was serviced by hasselblad back in 2008, there was a huge smear on the sensor and I wanted to make sure it was cleaned properly. 

3.  do you know how many actuations it has?  Don't know how to figure out how many actuations it has, but if I had to guess, it would be between 3-5k.  Life took a different direction and it didn't get used as much as it was going to be. 

4.  what condition is the sensor in and the filter on the sensor? Sensor and filter are clean, for only used twice since the 08 cleaning.

5.  has the image bank ever been serviced?  nope

6.  how many actuations on the 16 step? is the 16 step working? 12 at most.  Got used most as a single shot, for see Answer 3.  Just tried it the other day and 16 step mode worked.

7.  Just tested it and both 4 and 16 shots work.

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
Re: F/S Imacon 528C
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2013, 12:27:52 pm »

These are great backs, possibly the best of the older backs.  The 528 in microstep mode will give any of the 80mp backs a run for the money, and in some cases beat them.  Good luck with your sale.
Rolleiflex USA

BobDavid

Re: F/S Imacon 528C
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2013, 12:42:11 am »

It is a terrific back. I like the CF39-MS too.
Pages: [1]   Go Up