Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS--Canon 70-200/F4/L/IS lens and mount ring, only 2 weeks old. SOLD!!!  (Read 1908 times)

jeffreybehr

• Happily retired accountant

Stupid me--I thought the ...200 would be long enough without an extender and the 70-300/L would be too heavy.  Both wrong!  The 70-300/L arrived today so the ...200 is surplus.  Only a couple weeks old, it's an official-USA version from B&H.  It's in perfect condition as far as I can see.  The tripod-mount ring is aftermarket and works just finely.  Will ship ONLY to US addresses, and if you pay via PayPal--I'll absorb the fees--I'll ship only to a PayPal-confirmed address.  Cashiers' checks and MOs OK.  Shipping will be by fully insured FedEx, speed of your choice, for actual cash cost only.  Pics attached. Pls reply to jeffreybehr(at)cox(dot)net.

This lens in excellent condition is selling for about $950 plus shipping on eBay.  Mine's only $900 plus shipping to my LL buddies.  E-mail for more pics.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2013, 02:15:20 pm by jeffreybehr »

Zuazua

Only two weeks old, Will include reciept. How old is this lens Data Code

jeffreybehr

Only two weeks old, Will include reciept. How old is this lens Data Code

'UA1015' is etched on the rear of a black ring on the rear of the lens.  Is that the date code?

E-mail is SO much faster.

jeffreybehr

Zuazua, is that the date code?
Pages: [1]   Go Up