Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Colorchecker camera profiles not appearing in LR 4 after creation  (Read 2000 times)

donbga

I'm not sure why but new camera profiles created by the XRite Colorchecker pluging are not appearing in the profile pulldown.

I've created 2 new ones for a Canon G10 and Canon G12 and neither appear. The Xrite CC'ed plugin converter reports succesfull creation of the profiles. LR is then restarted and the profile does not appear. The Colorchecker Pasport Profile manger lists the profile however.

My monitors are freshly calibrated as well.

I've never ran into this problem before.

Don Bryant

madmanchan

• Web

Please check that:

1. you're viewing raw files, not JPEGs or TIFFs.

2. the profiles are installed in the correct directory.  For example, on the Mac, that would be:

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles
Eric Chan

AFairley

donbga

Please check that:

2. the profiles are installed in the correct directory.  For example, on the Mac, that would be:

~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/CameraProfiles

The files are RAW files, DNG actually.

I know now that the files are in the wrong directory but that is the queer part. They are only misplaced for my G10 and G12 profiles. The camera  profiles I made just last week for my DSLRs show up fine. So why is Passport putting the the files in the wrong place? I suspect user error of some kind. I'll try to drill down and report.

I'm using a Win 7 64 box BTW.

Thanks,

Don Bryant

walter.sk

Please check that:

Does it make a difference if I use a CR2 file for the image of my Color Checker instead of a DNG, when I do Export>ColorChecker Passport in LR4?  Or do I need to convert the CR2 file to DNG first?
Pages: [1]   Go Up