Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Going to a 5 hour Phase One IQ 2xx presentation tonight.  (Read 4318 times)

Paul2660

• Photos of Arkansas
Re: Going to a 5 hour Phase One IQ 2xx presentation tonight.
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2013, 08:01:00 pm »

Lionel

Interesting.

In the 1st close up, to me the 260 shows a more blotchy noise in the blue areas, especially the blue line running around the bottle, and some in the large blue areas below. Details to me look about the same.

In the 2nd crop, the shadow area below piece of food ( I assume that is what it is) is definitely cleaner on the 260, but again the blues show a bit of more noise.

Thanks for posting
Paul Caldwell
Paul Caldwell
Little Rock, Arkansas U.S.
www.photosofarkansas.com

FredBGG

Re: Going to a 5 hour Phase One IQ 2xx presentation tonight.
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2013, 12:39:56 pm »

Lionel

Interesting.

In the 1st close up, to me the 260 shows a more blotchy noise in the blue areas, especially the blue line running around the bottle, and some in the large blue areas below. Details to me look about the same.

In the 2nd crop, the shadow area below piece of food ( I assume that is what it is) is definitely cleaner on the 260, but again the blues show a bit of more noise.

Thanks for posting
Paul Caldwell

The IQ 260 looks really good. Even the shadow on the grey paper is really quite clean for such a tough subject (textureless grey background and long exposures). It does show some patchyness and what looks like
very small amount of banding, but I'd atribute that to light reflecting off the glass.

If you consider how this will work with a typical night scene I think it's safe to say that the results will be quite brilliant.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 12:24:43 am by FredBGG »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up