Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lu-La Guide to LR5  (Read 7485 times)

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
Lu-La Guide to LR5
« on: April 24, 2013, 08:51:32 am »

Yes, we will be doing a series of videos on the new features of Lightroom 5.

Since Jeff & Michael will be in front of the camera again, any suggestions  ::) for additional material to that of the current Lightroom 4 would be welcome.

Harold

Re: Lu-La Guide to LR5
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 09:12:19 am »

Cool shirts :o ::)

Eric Myrvaagnes

• http://myrvaagnes.com
    • http://myrvaagnes.com
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 09:19:09 am »

Livelier shirts for Michael. We can count on Jeff for sartorial splendor.

Regardless of shirts, my order will be in as soon as it's available.
-Eric Myrvaagnes (visit my website: http://myrvaagnes.com)

Robert-Peter Westphal

• Nature-Photography Westphal
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2013, 03:39:30 pm »

Hello,

first of all - I'm really happy that there will be new videos in future - I'm really looking forward to them !

I would like to see the complete workflow of some example shots from import to print / export. Perhaps also one or two pictures which are not shot in an excellent way, so we could be able to see how to save pictures with a bad exposure. It could be like a stroll through all panels of the develop-modude for the example shots.

Many thanks in advance !

Robert
'visit my completly renewed gallery at http://www.naturfotografie-westphal.com '

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 02:01:40 pm »

Hi,

My wishes...

I would like to have a nice round up in the final part...

Having some discussion with Madmanchan would be great!

I would suggest that you include some bonus material like Ray Maxwell interview from one of the previous LuLa DVDs.

Add some travel sequences.

Really looking forward to the next installment of the Reichmann and Schewe show.

Best regards
Erik

Yes, we will be doing a series of videos on the new features of Lightroom 5.

Since Jeff & Michael will be in front of the camera again, any suggestions  ::) for additional material to that of the current Lightroom 4 would be welcome.
Erik Kaffehr

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 02:07:42 am »

Livelier shirts for Michael. We can count on Jeff for sartorial splendor.

Yeah, ya know...trying to get Mike to upgrade his wardrobe is sorta tough...he is, who he is...

However, I've learned from the last tutorial and I'll be back to "interesting" shirts...I actually have an authentic Hawaiian shirt I will wear–it's not a vintage shirt, but it's one I actually bought in Hawaii–so it's a real Hawaiian shirt!!!

Or, heck, I may just wear black–which is what I wear 99% of the time. (Chris always worries about black because he think's I'll disappear–yeah, like that could happen).

Just so everybody has reasonable expectations–if you've downloaded the LR5 beta, we'll cover all the new stuff, rest assured...what Chris was asking for was what new sort of content we might include in this update. And it is gonna be an update, not a reshoot from scratch. If you are a LR4 users, we'll have the LR5 update available as a separate product...we'll keep selling the LR4/5 as a combo in both basic and advanced.

What we are interested in finding out (soon, since Chris and Mike will be here May 7th) is other content users would find useful. We may have some special new stuff we'll be doing–Chic and I are already talking about doing a Chicago architectural shoot together to use on Upright images (LR5 feature).

So, try some free thinking...and I appreciate the stuff mentioned so far...

bjanes

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 07:08:04 am »

What we are interested in finding out (soon, since Chris and Mike will be here May 7th) is other content users would find useful. We may have some special new stuff we'll be doing–Chic and I are already talking about doing a Chicago architectural shoot together to use on Upright images (LR5 feature).

So, try some free thinking...and I appreciate the stuff mentioned so far...

A Chicago architectural shoot is a great idea. While you are covering Upright I would like to see more coverage of the other perspective controls, which were not covered in great detail in the LR4 tutorial.

Best regards,

Bill

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 01:50:28 pm »

Or, heck, I may just wear black–which is what I wear 99% of the time. (Chris always worries about black because he think's I'll disappear–yeah, like that could happen).

All we'd see would be the beard. "Cheshire Jeff". Interesting thought.

Jeremy
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 03:42:33 am by kikashi »

Tony Jay

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2013, 04:16:53 pm »

All we'd see would be the beard. "Cheshire Jeff". ...

Now, that could interpreted as focusing on the subject!

Tony Jay
Pages: [1]   Go Up