I noticed that CS6-Extended (trial) has an Advanced GPU option for "30 Bit Display", and I'm unclear what the appropriate choice is ... Checked or Unchecked?
- Windows 7-64 and Asus Amd Radeon HD 6770 (2 or 3 year old mid-level) video card
- Dell Ultrasharp U2410 Adobe-98 monitor that quasi-supports 10-bit per channel color (just arrived)
- I don't recall CS4 or CS5 having 30-bit option for GPU. Is this new to CS6? Just for CS6-Extended, and not standard, non-extended CS6?
- Did this option for "30-bit display" show up because the Dell Ultrasharp monitor was detected?
- Can my Canon Pixma Pro-9000-2 make use of 30-bit color?
- Would I need to use the XPS-16 bit print driver to take advantage of "30 Bit Display"?
- Or is it not worth worrying about?