Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad H4D60 w/80mm lens & Warranty  (Read 3076 times)

Larry Stein

Hasselblad H4D60 w/80mm lens & Warranty
« on: April 21, 2013, 07:46:39 pm »

$23,999. Selling due to a downturn in business. Body and back are in mint condition. They were just sent to Hasselblad for a ‘check to spec’ and are in perfect operating condition with less than 14000 actuations. Hasselblad will transfer the remainder of my Hot Swap Warranty (good through 05/14) to USA BUYERS ONLY. It covers all warranty repairs and provides a free loaner camera for the duration of the repairs. This can be a huge money saver in the event a repair is needed. The lens was purchased new 10 years ago with an H1 body and has less than 64000 actuations. It has a small ding in the barrel (see photos) that doesn’t affect performance. Otherwise it is clean and sharp. The camera was used mainly in the studio and was very well cared for. Purchase includes body, back, viewfinder, 3 lithium ion battery grips, charger, 1 alkaline battery grip, 80mm lens, caps and shade. Camera was purchased through Ulsaker Studio in Hartford CT in May of 2012. Please contact me with any questions. 508-612-9644. Camera is located central New England. Local inspections/pick up welcome. USA BUYERS ONLY. Buyer pays UPS ground shipping. Paypal, check, or bank transfer. Camera ships once all funds clear. I'm new to this site but have a 100% positive ebay rating (seller name lsp51u) I am also selling a HC 35mm lens and an HC 120mm Macro. See my other listing. Thanks.

Larry Stein

Re: Hasselblad H4D60 w/80mm lens & Warranty
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 01:40:48 pm »

Price reduction to $22,999. This is a great deal at this price. Calumet sells just the bodies out of their rental department on ebay for $23,999.
Pages: [1]   Go Up