Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Linhof Technikardan 45s, complete set with two lenses, polaroid back, holders.  (Read 5335 times)

leetowndrow

I am selling a Linhof Technikardan 45s Large Format Camera and accessories in excellent condition.
Gallery is here: http://leetowndrow.com/linhof-technikardan

It was purchased used in mint condition from B&H two years ago and since then I've used it on half a dozen shoots, almost entirely in studio and two location shoots. The bellows is very clean and in great condition. There are three tiny pinholes in the bellows which have been repaired with tape, and the camera is shooting fine again now. I'm a professional portrait photographer in New York City and this was a beloved camera for me. I completed the projects I wanted to use the camera for and now it's time to make room at the studio for a different camera.

The kit comes complete with two lenses: A 150/5.6 Apo-Symmar lens and a 210/5.6 Apo-Symmar. The 150 is in excellent condition. The 210 has a little speck of dust inside the rear element which should not affect picture quality (it hasn't for me) but I wanted to be clear that that's there. There are a few minor scratches on the housings of both lenses, but as you can see from the pictures they look in very good shape.

Both lenses come with lens boards.

Also included:
- Fuji Polaroid back
- Remote trigger
- (5) Film holders
- (2) Fresh boxes Portra 400 10 sheets negative film
- (2) Fresh boxes Fuji FP-100 C45 instant film

Asking $3500 or best offer. Please contact me at: linhof@leetowndrow.com

leetowndrow

Bump.

Camera is about to go on ebay. Send me your offers.

Thanks.

leetowndrow

Price reduced to $2300 for the kit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up