Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: REDUCED AGAIN HP DreamColor LP2480zx wide gamut monitor  (Read 4648 times)

joncanfield

Please respond by email for faster replies.

Price: $750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
Shipping instructions: Ground shipping in the US included in price

Outstanding color display covers more than Adobe RGB color space. 24" 1920x1200 resolution, IPS panel. This is a excellent display for color critical work and has the best display to print match of any display I've ever used. The only real drawback is the price - they're about $2500

Billion-color possibilities
•   Enjoy support for over one billion active colors—64 times the colors supported by traditional LCDs—from the innovative 30-bit LCD panel technology

Breakthrough color control
•   Achieve what you intended with unprecedented color fidelity through a tri-color LED backlight; work with deeper colors, CRT-class black, and programmable white all on a 24-inch diagonal wide-aspect screen.

Vision-to-production precision
•   Customize seven color space presets for luminance, gamma, gamut, and white point; achieve completely accurate rendition of sRGB, Adobe RGB, Rec. 601, Rec.709, and DCI-P3 (97%) at the touch of a button.

Enhanced connectivity
•   Get connected to all your devices with analog, DVI-I, Display Port 1.1, HDMI 1.3, component, S-video, and composite inputs, HDCP support for protected content, and an integrated USB hub.

Flexible positioning
•   Be comfortable with adjustable tilt, swivel, height adjustment, and pivot rotation.

Easy-to-use OSD
•   Quickly customize a range of user and color calibration settings with the completely redesigned onscreen display. New auto-fade backlit bezel buttons enable easy viewing in bright and dark work environments.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 12:13:58 pm by joncanfield »

joncanfield

Re: FS: REDUCED HP DreamColor LP2480zx wide gamut monitor
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 12:03:58 pm »

Priced dropped to $900

joncanfield

Re: FS: REDUCED AGAIN HP DreamColor LP2480zx wide gamut monitor
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 08:44:09 pm »

I've dropped the price on this to $800. Trying to clear some things before moving.

chichornio

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 10:13:55 pm »

Hi Jon,
Do you still have it? I need to find the way how I can bring the piece to Argentina. My brother lives in the US, but he can´t bring it to me with him by plane, but you can send the monitor to his address in the US. I´ll let you know asap if I can find the way to import the item here. I have a PayPal account to do the operation.

joncanfield

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 10:36:13 pm »

I do still have it. I'd be happy to ship to the US if you want to do a paypal payment.

joncanfield

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 12:13:42 pm »

Still available, price is now $750. I'd really like to sell this before moving
Pages: [1]   Go Up