Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks Michael!  (Read 2788 times)

ced

Thanks Michael!
« on: April 06, 2013, 03:55:44 pm »

Michael this is just a line or two of thanks for your generous contribution to the photographic community!
Some are from time to time determined to stir things up and the way you handle the situation is quite admirable as was the case these last few days.
Like a club no player or individual is bigger than the club (an English football expression) and so it is with your site.
Those that are not happy with things the way they they flow here don't need to make it sour for those that get tremendous pleasure and useful knowledge from frequent visits to your happy home!!
Thanks, and I wish your site many years to the service you provide.

michael

Re: Thanks Michael!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2013, 05:46:25 pm »

You're very kind. Thank you.

Michael

cmi

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 06:42:19 pm »

I rarely read the forum so I have not read anything of mentioned "situation", but I want to chime in with thanks to Mr. Reichmann regarding another matter.

Since I stated dealing with the photographic online world, this blog is the only place left wich I regularly read. To me it is the single most efficient place for camera reviews. The images in the reviews, over the time, are a basically a photographic course, wich speaks for itself, not to mention the dedicated articles. Amazing value for free, and the only forum I regularly recommend.

While often "bad" aspects tend to get more attention (nothing against that, such is life) I think it doesnt hurt to also point out what is good.

Best Regards.

ced

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 05:01:59 am »

Michael you are welcome but the kindess is yours!

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 03:05:49 am »

I read several photographers' blog sites, but this is really the only forum site I hang out on, and the one I recommend to others.

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

fredjeang2

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 09:19:32 am »

In what photography is concerned, this site has no rival.
The Access to the information is very easy, no messy and there aren't disturbing flashing ads on the forum sides as I see in other specialized and pro-orientated and very serious motion websites
where it looks like a Las Vegas night avenue and end to be really annoying. (Chris will know wich site I'm refering to...)
The ads on this site aren't intrusive.

I also think that the moderators are doing a perfect job. They allow a lot of freedom and act only when it's necesary and fairly but don't police it.

This is by far the best photographic site worldwide and even the motion section is growing step by step and often interesting too.

David Eckels

• It's just a camera.
    • Website
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2013, 11:00:21 am »

This is by far the best photographic site worldwide and even the motion section is growing step by step and often interesting too.
I, too, feel like I've found a home here with like minded individuals that are serious about photography. I am learning a huge amount from some gifted teachers. So at the risk ;) of being mostly redundant, add my thanks, Michael, for your gift to the photographic community. And your images on the home page are an inspiration; I'm going to start hanging around outside churches in Mexico!

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 03:09:38 pm »

+1

Erik

I, too, feel like I've found a home here with like minded individuals that are serious about photography. I am learning a huge amount from some gifted teachers. So at the risk ;) of being mostly redundant, add my thanks, Michael, for your gift to the photographic community. And your images on the home page are an inspiration; I'm going to start hanging around outside churches in Mexico!
Erik Kaffehr

Pages: [1]   Go Up