Sorted it. SO here's the stupidist work around ever. What I did was find where the epson profiles were kept and copy one of the epson profile names that I don't use, replaced the name of the Hahnemuhle with the name of the epson profile. Dragged the renamed Hahnemuhle profile into the folder where the epson profiles were, told it to replace the profile who's name I'd copied and hey presto in the list of profiles when I went to print there it was and it's showing up as the Hahnemuhle profile, not the name of the epson profile I'd replaced. Bizarre. If I just dragged the Hahnemuhle profile in that folder with the filename as it's original Hahnemuhle.icc then it wouldn't show up
This is weird, indeed. Anyway, I'm glad that you found a way to make it work!
Thank you for reporting.
PS: By the way, the profile name is not its file name, as you found out.