Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD Hasselblad H2 + Hasselblad CFH 39  (Read 5079 times)

fotolli

SOLD Hasselblad H2 + Hasselblad CFH 39
« on: March 31, 2013, 06:13:32 am »

I am selling my H2 with CFH 39.
The back just came back from Hasselblad where it got a new UV protection glass and linkboard for roughly 1500 US$
Hence technically it is in excellent condition. The housing has some typical wear, since Hasselblad`s finish is not very durable.
Some quick iphone pictures attached to show the wear. Note: RRS Bracket is not included.

The body is in good condition with just a bit of wear and has about 48.000 actuations and works flawlessly.

I think this configuration is functionally identical to the H3D-39, but has the big advantage that the back works with any H2 not only one single H3 body. Thus having a back up body is way cheaper, since you won´t have to get bodies matched to a particular back by Hasselblad service.

5000 CHF net to me.

I am based in Switzerland, but can ship from Germany for those living in the EU, so that no incoming taxes apply.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2013, 04:22:04 pm by fotolli »

Rodd

• Drummond House Professional Photography
Re: FS: Hasselblad H2 + Hasselblad CFH 39
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 07:05:26 am »

G'Day,

Can you post some more pics of the back, sensor, some of the paint loss, any dings in the camera body etc

How long have you had this camera and what sort of use?

Cheers..... Rodd@DHPP

fotolli

Re: FS: Hasselblad H2 + Hasselblad CFH 39
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2013, 07:10:59 am »

Hi Rodd,

I think the paintloss to the back is clearly visible in the pictures posted. And a sensor that has just been cleaned by Hasselblad and got an new protectionglass is obviously spotless. What else would you want to know or see in a low-res picture posted her? I thought taking a picture of that was pretty obsolete.

I can´t tell you much about the back´s history, since I just recently bought it, but decided I will stick to my old LEAF back, since I don´t need the resolutio of the Hasselblad.
I used the H2 body for portrait work on location.

Best,

Oliver

pinotschio

Re: SOLD Hasselblad H2 + Hasselblad CFH 39
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 08:46:34 pm »

Hi,
Komme aus Leipzig,Deutschland.
Habe ne upgraded H2.
Steht dein Angebot von Body und DB noch?
Bitte Rückmeldung an robert.lindenau(at)gmx.net

Robert
Pages: [1]   Go Up