Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wildlife, cultural and humanitarian photography in Africa  (Read 2737 times)

Nicolas Lotsos

Wildlife, cultural and humanitarian photography in Africa
« on: March 30, 2013, 08:54:20 pm »

Hallo to everyone
I am Nicolas Lotsos. I am a photographer. I follow Lu La for years and I have found lots of help and insight from members here.   I feel a bit awkward my first post to be about my upcoming safari photo tour, I hope at least I do not cross any boundaries here.
 I travel extensively to Africa and some time I get lucky with my photos too. Most of my work is in b&w (but I do color too). As in all my trips in Africa, this trip is also built on a triple axis, wildlife, cultural and humanitarian photography. A combination that usually is not offered in that extend in any photography safari workshop.

It is a short notice but I would like to let you know about it as I am sure it is has very attractive price for what it offers (level of accommodation with wildlife cultural an humanitarian photography).

This safari combines great opportunities for stunning wildlife photography with accommodation of the highest standards in two of the best lodges in all the Masai Mara reserve.

We have specifically chosen two areas (Naboisho conservancy and Mara confluence) that have the highest density in wildlife per square meter in East Africa.  This is truly two of the best locations with two of the best lodges in Mara offering outstanding possibilities to view and photograph some of the best wildlife in the world.

Nicolas Lotsos

Re: Wildlife, cultural and humanitarian photography in Africa
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2013, 08:57:20 pm »

But it is not all about wildlife. We will visit villages to photograph the indigenous culture of the Masai people and we will donate goods to schools and orphanages while trying to photograph the hope of life in the astonishing slums of Kibera.

Nicolas Lotsos

Re: Wildlife, cultural and humanitarian photography in Africa
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2013, 09:01:50 pm »

Trip is for May 31-June 9, 2013. You can find all the details here
http://www.nilophotography.com/2013/03/the-official-announcement/
I also made a banner for the trip; Had not planed it but turned out nice.:)

Hope you like them

Kind regards
Nicolas Lotsos
www.nicolaslotsos.com

Pages: [1]   Go Up