Le Poisson d’Avril originated in France.
Or so say the French, who also invented the pneumatic tyre, the computer chip, ice cream, air and water.
Keeping with this Grande Tradition is the new Hasselblad Bugatti H series, or more commonly know as the "French Bug".
1. Atomic battery that never needs a charge, though only works 30 hours per week.
2. 25% surcharge for all French Nationals, outside of France the tariff is 48%. (2645% for U.K. Citizens.)
3. The "Bug" produces a proprietary file format in Lab Colour and can only be converted by approval of the Office of Literacy and Artistic Property.
4. The "Bug" will be available for sale 1 Aout. (note, all H series stores are closed from 1 Aout to 1 Septembre.)
5. Tethering option is the proprietary Minitel. It does not show an image, but more useful is instructions on how you should
compose the image.
BCDOP (Doctor Of Photography)