Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS/FT: Vivitar Series 1 28mm f/1.9 Lens (Nikon F Mount)  (Read 4296 times)

mgear

FS/FT: Vivitar Series 1 28mm f/1.9 Lens (Nikon F Mount)
« on: March 24, 2013, 05:25:17 pm »

Hey, I'm selling this lovely Vivitar lens for $250 (USD).

It's in great condition both optically and physically with nothing on the glass and only minor paint wear on the aperture ring. It's Nikon F mount and is AI compatible but with an adapter will fit on pretty much anything (Like my NEX).

This lens is pretty rare and as a result it's around $300 on eBay in worse condition!

I'm willing to trade for either the NEX EVF or the NEX E-Mount 50mm f/1.8.

It comes with both front and rear caps. I'm in Central Florida but will ship anywhere in the United States (Canada or Mexico if you ask nicely!).

Shipping and Handling is $10 but will probably be more if you live in Canada or Mexico. Once I get paid, it will be in transit within one to two days.

I accept PayPal Goods or Gift. If you do goods, add $7.5 dollars for the PayPal fee.

You may be weary about me since I'm a new account but I have on on MU-43 (Same username) that has some more posts and is quite a bit older. If you do Goods, you'll have buyer protection from PayPal so if something happens you'll get your money back guaranteed.

Anyways, I think that's all the needed information.

Thanks!

Now here are some pictures of it (Sorry about the size of them):

Pages: [1]   Go Up