Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error in LR Library view?  (Read 1101 times)

Phil Indeblanc

Error in LR Library view?
« on: March 21, 2013, 05:30:31 pm »

When I go back and forth from Lib and Dev mode, In particular when I export a file, ...Well I just tried to recreate it, and it didn't do it.....At some point the highlighted folder is no longer highlighted, and sends me off searching folders to get back to where I left off last...
Has anyone encountered this?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2013, 05:33:03 pm by Phil Indeblanc »
If you buy a camera, you're a photographer...

Phil Indeblanc

Re: Error in LR Library view?
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 09:55:51 pm »

Yet again this is happening....

I develop a file then export it, and go to see it in Lib view.. the exported file shows on the main image window, while the folder is no longer highlighted. In order to go bring up the folder of files I was working on, I have to scroll around and find it. It should keep the folder highlighted.

Anyone else come across this glitch?
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 11:04:43 pm by Phil Indeblanc »
If you buy a camera, you're a photographer...

francois

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 03:51:27 am »

Yet again this is happening....

I develop a file then export it, and go to see it in Lib view.. the exported file shows on the main image window, while the folder is no longer highlighted. In order to go bring up the folder of files I was working on, I have to scroll around and find it. It should keep the folder highlighted.

Anyone else come across this glitch?

I've seen something similar but very rarely. It didn't bother me much as it was just occasionally.
Francois

mvsoske

• Mark V'Soske Photography
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 06:45:06 am »

Phil:

It's not an error.  When you go back into Library view, just right click on the picture you were working on and select "go to folder in library" in the context menu and your folder will be highlighted.  Depending upon how many folders you have, you might have to scroll down to see the highlight.

Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up