Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cruel Girl Jeans  (Read 979 times)

David Eckels

• It's just a camera.
    • Website
Cruel Girl Jeans
« on: March 21, 2013, 09:00:36 am »

Processed mostly in LR4.3, only minimally in PS, after culling 87 other shots from the day. Not a landscape photograph, but I welcome comments from the community.

David Eckels

• It's just a camera.
    • Website
Re: Cruel Girl Jeans
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 09:01:18 am »

Processed mostly in LR4.3, only minimally in PS, after culling 87 other shots from the day. Not a landscape photograph, but I welcome comments from the community.
Picture helps!

Chris Calohan

• Editing Allowed
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 10:46:31 am »

I found your original image lacking in specific focus and too many areas where the light was blown out...sooooooooo, I added a bit of lens fall off to center the focus to the middle sign and jeans and added a bit of gradient fill to the jeans to create a bit more depth and lose some of the hotter highlights.

If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows

David Eckels

• It's just a camera.
    • Website
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2013, 10:53:24 am »

I found your original image lacking in specific focus and too many areas where the light was blown out...sooooooooo, I added a bit of lens fall off to center the focus to the middle sign and jeans and added a bit of gradient fill to the jeans to create a bit more depth and lose some of the hotter highlights.
Thanks Chris. Yeah, I thought about that after I posted. Great minds ;) think alike!

Chris Calohan

• Editing Allowed
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2013, 11:35:48 am »

Great  minds? You must have me confused with Slobodan.  ;D
If it Ain't Broke, Leave it Alone; if it is Broke, Fix it; if it's a Maybe, Play With it - Who Knows
Pages: [1]   Go Up