Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EPSON R3000 Waste ink tank  (Read 7187 times)

Hulyss

• H.Bowman
EPSON R3000 Waste ink tank
« on: March 21, 2013, 07:47:17 am »

Hello,

I need some help before doing some silly manipulations. I want to know if one of you, over here, have already modified his R3000 to have an external waste ink tank. This printer is excellent but purge quite a lot so I really want to install this tank.

Thank you for your answers.
Kind Regards -  Hulyss Bowman | hulyssbowman.com |

KSonde

Re: EPSON R3000 Waste ink tank
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2013, 10:54:56 am »

I need some help before doing some silly manipulations. I want to know if one of you, over here, have already modified his R3000 to have an external waste ink tank. This printer is excellent but purge quite a lot so I really want to install this tank.

I have installed this waste ink system from OctoInkJet.com in my R3000 and it has worked very well.

http://www.octoink.co.uk/categories/Waste-Ink-Kits/Epson-R-series-%28A3%29/?setCurrencyId=3

It's easy to install....remove a couple of screws and attach the plastic tubing to those in the printer. Then route the tubing out of the printer and you are set to go.

Be careful not to plug the tiny air hole in the lid of the container as doing so will cause the ink to back up into the printer.

It's easy to clean too. When you remove the container from the tubing, it is self-sealing so there are no leaks. Just rinse out at the sink.

They are located in the UK but ship almost anywhere.

Kurt Sonderegger

Hulyss

• H.Bowman
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2013, 12:59:17 pm »

Ho Thank you very much KSonde.

In + it is cheap so I will do it a soon as possible. The printer is new but I think about the future :)
Kind Regards -  Hulyss Bowman | hulyssbowman.com |

LarsHansen

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 06:49:02 am »

The printer is new but I think about the future :)

Hulyss - same concerns for me. Did you buy the waste tank and, if so, what is your experiences?

/Lars

philbaum

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 10:53:41 am »

I've installed the waste bottle (about 120ml) from inkjetmall.com

http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.362672/it.A/id.4784/.f?sc=18&category=-118

I just emptied it for the first time recently.  Easy to install and easy to empty.  Very glad that i've had it installed.

12.95 us dollars.
Pages: [1]   Go Up