Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD: Nikon D800E and Nikon Lenses, Most LNIB  (Read 1473 times)

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
SOLD: Nikon D800E and Nikon Lenses, Most LNIB
« on: March 13, 2013, 07:08:28 am »

For several reasons, I've decided to completely divest my Nikon gear. I had anticipated a more active photo hobby in 2012, but life events changed my plans. Now I've come to the realization that holding onto gear that I don't use is not wise, and definitely not a good use of financial resources. So I'm selling the Nikon kit, which will leave me with a Leica system that I've come to love.

The camera has only 157 shutter actuations and most of the lenses are literally unused - taken out of the box for examination, but not used. Unfortunately Nikon warranties are not transferrable, and I am not a dealer, so I can't sell them as "new", but I will include with each item all of the papers I have, including a copy of the original sales invoice. I'm showing them here as "LNIB" - like-new, in box.

Nikon D800E, LNIB, purchased 5/23/2012 from Hunt's Photo & Video, only 157 shutter actuations, with:
     MB-D12 Multi-Power Battery Pack (otherwise known as a battery grip), LNIB
     RRS BD800-L L-bracket (for camera without MB-D12 grip), LNIB
     RRS BMBD12-L L-bracket (for camera with MB-D12 grip), LNIB
     Nikon DK-19 Rubber Eyecup, Excellent condition
     Nikon MC-30 Remote Cord, LNIB
     Extra Nikon EN-EL15 Li-ion Battery, LNIB
     Thom Hogan D800/D800E Guide DVD
and everything (charger, manuals, cords, etc.) that was in the box (and the original box and packaging are included, too) - SOLD

Nikon PC-E Nikkor 24mm f/3.5D ED lens, LNIB, purchased 5/24/12 from Hunt's Photo & Video - SOLD

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II lens, with both original Nikon foot and RRS LCF-10 foot, LNIB, purchased 6/12/12 from Hunt's Photo & Video - SOLD

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G lens, excellent condition, with box, caps, hood and manual (no pouch), purchased 1/16/09 from Hunt's Photo & Video - SOLD

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II lens, LNIB, purchased 9/18/12 from Hunt's Photo & Video - SOLD

Nikon AF-S Teleconverter TC-14E II, LNIB, purchased 9/18/12 from Amazon.com - SOLD

Prices include PayPal fee and FedEx shipping to CONUS. I cannot ship internationally. I will accept other forms of payment (check, bank transfer), and will ship when the payment clears. If you buy multiple items, I will ship them together in one package.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

You can contact me by email at "joe dot colson at me dot com" or by using the Contact page on my website. I can provide photos and provide more information, if you're really interested.

Nikon D800E:

Nikon D800E bundle:

Nikon 24mm PC-E lens:

Nikon 50mm lens:

Nikon TC-14E II teleconverter:

Thanks for looking.

Joe
« Last Edit: March 14, 2013, 08:06:06 pm by Joseph Colson »

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
FS: Nikon D800E and Nikon Lenses, Most LNIB
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2013, 11:50:57 am »

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II lens has been sold.

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
FS: Nikon D800E and Nikon Lenses, Most LNIB
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2013, 12:55:26 pm »

Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/2.8G ED VR II lens has been sold.

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
Re: FS: Nikon D800E and Nikon Lenses, Most LNIB
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 10:14:34 am »

The D800E bundle has been sold.

The 24mm PC-E lens, the 50mm f/1.4 lens and the 1.4x TC are still available.

Joseph Colson

• Joe Colson Photography
SOLD: Nikon D800E and Nikon Lenses, Most LNIB
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 08:05:43 pm »

All items have been SOLD!! Thanks!!

Joe
Pages: [1]   Go Up