Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hands-on Review: Canon EOS 6D  (Read 3719 times)

Graham Clark

• grahamclarkphoto.com
Hands-on Review: Canon EOS 6D
« on: March 11, 2013, 09:46:19 pm »

Hello all!

I have had my hands on a Canon EOS 6D for the past three months and wanted to share with everyone my impressions. I'm not a pro, I'm just a beginner, however I thought I'd pass along my experiences with those interested.

You can find the review here!

This review is not based on marketing figures or datasheets. Instead this review will focus on real-world usage and results from the perspective of a working landscape photographer. I have no preference for Canon over Nikon, I own both and consider them equal. Price can be of major concern for many when considering camera bodies, however this factor did not influence my impressions or decisions and is therefore absent from this review.

If you have any questions or comments please let me know!

Graham Clark  |  grahamclarkphoto.com

Smoothjazz

Re: Hands-on Review: Canon EOS 6D
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 11:41:14 pm »

Thanks Graham. Why don't you tell us a little about what you think of that Zeiss 50mm lens while you are at it.
I am on the edge regarding buying one myself.

Paulo Bizarro

• http://www.paulobizarro.com
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 01:51:26 am »

thanks for a nice summary. As a travel and landscape photographer myself, I concur with what you write about the 6D. I think it is a "honest" camera; by this I mean that what it does, it does very well. The 6D is meant to take photos, and it does not get in my way when I use it.

uaiomex

• http://www.eduardocervantes.com
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 03:05:44 am »

This is exactly what I posted at DPR. The 6D is a camera meant for photography. Forget about video. This camera feels really good taking stills pictures and it delivers.
Eduardo

thanks for a nice summary. As a travel and landscape photographer myself, I concur with what you write about the 6D. I think it is a "honest" camera; by this I mean that what it does, it does very well. The 6D is meant to take photos, and it does not get in my way when I use it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up