Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Chateau Entrance  (Read 1040 times)

cjogo

Chateau Entrance
« on: March 09, 2013, 03:55:13 am »

Northern France ...  Chateau De Grouchy

Rob C

Re: Chateau Entrance
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 04:34:53 am »

cjogo, you are making me think, with this series of pictures you are posting here.

I'm not particularly drawn to landcape as normally understood, but your pics, along with Walter's own thinking about the quirks of the man-made environment, as well as Keith and his Greek studies do have a something that interests me more and more. Hmmm...

;-)

Rob C

WalterEG

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 05:49:56 am »

So!!  You are beginning to see the light Rob!!

It is not the damsels that pique interest but the built environment in which to shelter them and enjoy them with comfort.

Chateau de grouchy?  Did any of the other Marx Brothers reside in such splendour, I wonder.

Rob C

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 08:16:22 am »

So!!  You are beginning to see the light Rob!!

It is not the damsels that pique interest but the built environment in which to shelter them and enjoy them with comfort.
Chateau de grouchy?  Did any of the other Marx Brothers reside in such splendour, I wonder.

Steady on old son; that sounds suspiciously like taking them out to dinner! Are you mad? That could be expensive, with no guarantees.

;-)

Rob C

cjogo

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2013, 12:52:06 pm »

I have always been interested in architecture /structures ... I have hundreds to upload ...then maybe I will show colour down the line.

WalterEG

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2013, 02:17:32 pm »

Always rewarding to see your uploads cjogo.  Interesting presentations of interesting places and spaces in good old 120 B&W.  Colour is only ever optional for me.

cjogo

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2013, 04:09:43 pm »

cjogo, you are making me think, with this series of pictures you are posting here.

I'm not particularly drawn to landcape as normally understood, but your pics, along with Walter's own thinking about the quirks of the man-made environment, as well as Keith and his Greek studies do have a something that interests me more and more. Hmmm...

;-)

Rob C

Thanks  ~~~   A little landscape around the Chateau  ;)

cjogo

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2013, 04:11:10 pm »

Always rewarding to see your uploads cjogo.  Interesting presentations of interesting places and spaces in good old 120 B&W.  Colour is only ever optional for me.

Thanks for the praises ;)  >>>>  I have lots of colour -- just waiting for the Plustek 120 to iron out their bugs in the new scanner ... :(
Pages: [1]   Go Up