Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD Hartblei 45mm f/3.5 SuperRotator Digital (Pentax 645) PRICE DROP  (Read 4997 times)

yuri

Hartblei 45mm f/3.5 SuperRotator

Offered for sale is a pristine copy of a Hartblei Digital 45mm f/3.5 Super-Rotator Tilt Shift for Pentax 645, 645N, 645NII or 645D camera bodies. This lens, with the addition of adapters, can be used on a wide variety of film and digital SLR camera bodies - just find the correct adapter (search for "Pentax 645 adapter" for a quick idea of what is out there).

This lens is in pristine condition and has only been used a handful of times, always indoors. The glass is clear and clean. The aperture blades are clear and snappy. The cosmetics are in very fine condition and appropriate for a lens that was carefully handled and used a few times.

This has a Pentax 645 mount. It is a manual focus (minimum distance is 35 cm. The construction is 8 elements in 7 groups with an angle of view of 83 degrees (unshifted) and an aperture range of f/3.5 to f/32. This lens is a bit unusual, as it has the newer DIGITAL glass found in the latest version (which sells for $2,900) but in an earlier body which normally housed the MC (multi coated) glass. So, you are getting a lens with the updated glass and lower aperture range (this one and the latest one are both f/32). The filter size is 82 mm.

Now for the fun stuff...
This is a Super Rotator, meaning you can tilt and shift in a variety of configurations. The shift movement range is 0 mm - 12 mm in any direction and the tilt movement range is 0 degrees to 8 degrees, also in any direction.

The lens is beautifully crafted with a solid feel.

The price is $1700 now $1600 plus shipping costs to your location (if outside of the lower 48 USA). Please be sure to compare this to other Hartblei lenses... it has this lens' glass (eBay item 271090133272 , selling for $2,900).

This one has the Pentax 645 mount on it. The glass is the newer digital optimized and not just the older, multi coated optics.

Sparingly used (only indoors) to verify it works. Glass is pristine as are the cosmetics. I have lots of feedback on the big auction site, under: greendendrobatid as well as on FredMiranda under: yurihuta and PentaxForums also under: yurihuta
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 01:38:14 pm by yuri »

yuri

Re: Hartblei 45mm f/3.5 SuperRotator Digital (Pentax 645) PRICE DROP
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 10:48:19 am »

bump

MalcolmL

Re: Hartblei 45mm f/3.5 SuperRotator Digital (Pentax 645) PRICE DROP
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 01:58:32 pm »

I am interested in this lens. But I have to sell a Sony full frame tilt system first. Can you inform me if you make any price drops.
Thank you
Malcolm in New Zealand
Pages: [1]   Go Up