Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request for WINDOWS: Independent Process Recipes  (Read 1457 times)

Ronald NZ Tan

Feature Request for WINDOWS: Independent Process Recipes
« on: March 07, 2013, 06:38:22 pm »

I made a quick screen capture to help explain my feature request for WINDOWS users. I don't think MAC user experience the inconvenience. This is NOT SPAM!!! Here is the YouTube clip: http://youtu.be/sfWRJA1Z57c.

On WINDOWS, changing the output location of your files will also change to that path in ALL of your recipes. Here, I think the idea of independent process recipe for WINDOWS would be superb.

Thanks,

Ronald

Ronald NZ Tan

Re: Feature Request for WINDOWS: Independent Process Recipes
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 07:55:02 pm »

UPDATE!!!

With the release of C1PRO 7.1.1., I could now see "Select Location" in the "File" tab of the Process Recipe panel. This simple addition is great because now, I could export the PSD into the default output folder AND have a simultaneous JPEG, etc. version to Desktop or some other absolute location on my computer (PC)! MAC users of C1PRO have the feature long time ago and the PC users were inconvenienced. In order to work properly, I now set "Output Location" to the default output folder when creating the C1PRO session. To take advantage of the "Select Location," I now go into the "File" tab and click the "Select Location" in the "Root Folder" drop-down menu.

THANK YOU to Mr. Lionnel Kuhlman and the C1PRO development team for taking into consideration a practical feature request. I submitted the feature request via the Tech Support and writing direct to Mr. Kuhlman.

I have been a long time user of C1PRO since 3.7.8 and the premium fee I paid for the PRO license was well-spent. [The premium fee back then was close to the fee of Photoshop Extended]. C1PRO users these days get more bang for the buck from the fully-featured of version 7. When I started using 3.7.8 PRO, all it did was process RAWs, sharpen, and adjust basis exposure and contrast settings.

I am one happy and satisfied customer and user.

Yours respectfully,

Ronald
Pages: [1]   Go Up