Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SOLD - Price Reduced...Canon 1DMklll  (Read 1183 times)

SecondFocus

• SecondFocus
SOLD - Price Reduced...Canon 1DMklll
« on: March 03, 2013, 03:41:19 pm »

I am going to drop the prices here before I go to the bother of putting these on E-Bay. This makes the prices on these two bodies really great for the superb comdition of either and lower than the prevailing market.... Thanks!

Both in superb condition. Used primarily for portrait type work, editorial and advertising. All of my shooting is more likely measured in frames per hour than frames per second so both are low mileage. Regularly cleaned and checked by Canon Professional Services.

The 1DMklll was manufactured after the Canon correction of the focus issues that plagued this model. It is a "yellow sticker" high serial number indicating same. Two very slight small scuffs at top near the hot shoe, almost invisible. No manuals but all other access incl Canon strap incl. Missing one plastic cover for charger. Also missing the little plastic cover that goes on the camera if you have no battery in it.Two Canon batteries incl, both fully charge and shoot.

$1300.00  Now $1200.00 SOLD

Canon 5D body had the mirror replaced by Canon when they had a recall. All original accessories and box plus an extra Canon battery. Exception, the strap is from ThinkTank. Tiny wear marks on hotshoe.

$550.00  Now $500.00 SOLD

The price will include any PayPal fees and shipping. CONUS only please. I think I am pretty well known here on LL, also a long time member on SportsShooter. Have a 100% record on Ebay since 2000 for both selling and buying 71 items. And all my info is here on my profile, my website which has my contact info too. Or just Google me.

Two extra photos, the pool shot with the 1DMklll and the desert on the 5D. This and in the gym are my typical shoots with these cameras and also bodybuilding shows etc.

I would not be selling either but for the fact I have a new series of assignments that really caused me to have to buy a couple of 5DMklll's. If not for that I would keep shooting both of these bodies. They have been very successful for me producing a lot of ads and features and more.

Thanks

« Last Edit: March 16, 2013, 06:01:48 pm by SecondFocus »
Ian L. Sitren
[url=http://SecondFocus.co

SecondFocus

• SecondFocus
Re: Price Reduced...Canon 1DMklll and 5D
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2013, 07:19:07 pm »

Bump for Price Reduction
Ian L. Sitren

Henry j

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 08:54:30 pm »

interesting your Item  email me please miracle87125@hotmail.com

SecondFocus

• SecondFocus
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 10:18:59 pm »

Henry J...

It seems like you have only a history of vague interest in buying various items here with no obvious relevance to each other. Also you have no information in your profile. And you incorrectly are referring to "interesting your item" but I have two listed.

Looks very suspicious and I have also reported this to the moderator. So either clear it up or move on and try to scam some one else somewhere else:)

interesting your Item  email me please miracle87125@hotmail.com
Ian L. Sitren

michael

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 11:05:24 pm »

You're right. He's now been deleted from Forum membership.

Michael
Pages: [1]   Go Up